GEMINI STATION OUT THIS WEEK

Hey! It's been awhile! I'm dusting off the old news blog in honor of this weekend, which is when I'm releasing my 17th studio album.

I'm thinking of GEMINI STATION as a Part Two for THE GREAT CAPSULE, my 2014 post-rock record.

For THE GREAT CAPSULE, I imagined an assortment of people around the world drawn mysteriously to this one spot on earth where together they build a spaceship and escape a population seemingly hell-bent on self-destruction. I pick up the story on the new album with the Gemini Station floating out there in space; a new, space-bound and semi-utopian society. Now, as a likely oblivion lingers closer, the destination is not a dream, and some are drawn to escape to this new frontier and start anew. However, the travel window will not remain open forever...

Saturday is the day! Maybe I'll do a Facebook Live or something. Probably not. 
j.

Popular Posts